Introduction

 My name is Nicolas Baker but I go by Nico. My family's military so I don't really have a hometown. I was born in Dallas, TX and raised mainly in San Antonio, TX (big TX man). I lived for a few years in California before moving back to San Antonio. The longest I've ever spent was up in MD before moving down to Land O Lakes (about 30 min north of here) a year and a half ago. I transferred from Savannah College of Art and Design where I was an animation major with a concentration in 3D animation a minor in film and television. I'm currently still an animation major but might be switching over to a film major with an animation minor. For the longest time I had my mind set on becoming an animator, but within the past few years I have become more immersed in the film side of the industry. I had an internship with a local production company over the summer and now freelance for them, which has given me a lot of insight into the business. I love the more technical side of film and animation, things like rigging and editing, so it will be interesting to see what grabs me in 2D. I'm looking forward to getting back in touch with my drawing abilities and learning more about 2D animation, especially after taking 3D last semester.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Turn

Flour Sack Action

Timing and Spacing Exercises